Hazardous Location Solar Tracking Unit (STU15K-HL)
Lat-Lon’s Hazardous Location Solar Tracking Unit HL (STU15K-HL) provides critical information for any type of asset used in hazardous environments. Perfect for use with shipments that move through areas where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are present.
Certified for use in Class I Div 2 locations, the STU15K-HL is perfect for companies in the chemical and petroleum transport business. This self-contained device uses patented solar-powered technology to self-charge. As a result, sensors report day and night while delivering more messages over a longer lifetime compared to regular battery powered GPS trackers. All messages and data can be viewed, sorted, and filtered in the Web-Based Software.
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve security and safety
- Transparency into cargo temperatures
- Hatch / Door (Open or Closed)
- Hand Brake Status and alarms
- Patented Solar-Powered design
- Quick & easy installation with multiple mounting options
- Rugged design for durability
- Reports up to every 10 minutes while in transit
- Real-time Stop and Start locations
- Product life of 7+ years
- Web based reporting
- Certified for use in class I and II, Div. 2 and Class III div 1 and 2 Hazardous classified locations.