Lat-Lon’s Solar Tracking Unit HL (STU15K-HL) provides critical information for any type of asset used in hazardous environments. The device is most commonly used by chemical companies with shipments that move through areas where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are present. This self-contained device uses patented solar-powered technology to self-charge, allowing sensors to report day and night while delivering more messages over a longer lifetime compared to regular battery powered GPS trackers. All these messages and data can be viewed, sorted, and filtered in the Web-Based Software.
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve security and safety
- Transparency into cargo temperatures
- Hatch / Door (Open or Closed)
- Hand Brake Status and alarms
- Patented Solar-Powered design
- Quick & easy installation with multiple mounting options
- Rugged design for durability
- Reports up to every 10 minutes while in transit
- Real-time Stop and Start locations
- Average product life of 7+ years
- Web based reporting
- Certified for use in class I and II, Div. 2 and Class III div 1 and 2 Hazardous classified locations.
|Real-Time||GPS||Digital Sensors||Analog Sensors|